6. Requirements traceability¶
Traceability to requirements in this document is done in
Section Test identification using
document linking as part of the SR reference line
in test descriptions. This creates hypertext links to
reference the requirements and/or user stories from the
appropriate sub-section(s) of Section Requirements
from the document DIMS System Requirements v 2.9.0,
. . .
- Test levels: Component interface
- Test type or class: Expected value, simulated data, erroneous input, desk check
- Qualification method: Test
- SR reference: [[dwaUserStory7]] DWA User Story 7
- Special requirements: Access to the DIMS JIRA tool
- Type of data to be recorded: Tester, Execution date, Status (Pass/Fail)
. . .
The links only work when viewing the PDF and/or HTML versions of this document, with an active network connection.